Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What's on the planners

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I just wanted to share with you some of the events the hubby kids and me have planned.
Now I have lived in Dallas for over 7 years now and honestly I hear about all sorts of events but we never go, Until now!
Facebook is a great sort to see what is going on in your home town!

September 12 We are going to LOOT Vintage Market Fall Event. https://www.facebook.com/events/485130698307053/

September 19 The Step Sons will be here so we have planned to attend
Plano Balloon Festival. (Hot air balloons)

September 26 is Date night in the park
http://www.farmersbranchtx.gov/index.aspx?NID=110

There are also some maybes on our list!
September 12 is Fort Worth Alliance Air Show ( I really wanted to go to this!!)
September 17 is Addison Oktoberfest
September 19-20 Lewisville Fall Market

 I just wanted to Share some of the things we have planned through September!



No comments:

Post a Comment