Thursday, September 24, 2015

Smelling the Flowers

 This last weekend we had plans to go to the Plano Hot Air Balloon Festival. The hubby and I planned to take the kids out there at 6 p.m. when the balloons were to take off. Then the rain came. It rained until 1 p.m. and then it became stinky and hot and well just nasty! So we both looked at each other and said "Nope!"
So we both decided to make this weekend a non-busy weekend. For me my weekends are usually jammed packed so for me to take it easy it abnormal. My wonderful hubby even talked me into buying a game for my computer. So I played for a about an hour and I had fun.
I often forget to stop and smell the flowers.This was a great weekend.

I did get my cleaning done and some cooking done. I also sat down, opened up Excel and started to teach myself how to make a spread sheet. There is still a lot for me to learn.

A couple of weekends ago I shared with you that I went around and got everyone's sizes for clothes. I did this because I'm about to do the fall/winter clothes. I sat at my little desk and made a spread sheet of what clothes everyone needs.

I even put what stores I will be visiting. 
I will first visit all the resale shops before I go to the big box stores.

It was wonderful spending time with the kids and hubby and not running around the house rushing to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment