This meal was really good and quick to make.Plus all the kids got some veggies.
Time: 20 minutes
What you need:
10 Flour tortillas
1 ¼ LB Ground beef
1 Package of spinach
1 Cup Salsa
1 Can black beans
½ Cup Shredded cheese
2 Cloves of garlic
1 Tablespoon chili powder
½ teaspoon cumin
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in the oven for 10 minutes
3. In a skillet, and beef and garlic and cook until no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat.
4. Add spinach, salsa, black beans, chili powder and cumin. Stir and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
6. Place ½ cup of beef mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold into a burrito and serve.