Sunday, September 27, 2015

Last of the Month Grocery Haul

Hello Beautiful People!

 It's another week of my grocery haul. This week due to tons of running around hubby and I planned I didn't get to take a picture of everything. I ran into the house and put all the groceries away and then we went out to run the rest of our errands.

Last week I told you that I had spend 246.00 out of my 350.00 monthly grocery budget. Well I am so happy and thrilled to say my grocery trip this week was 84.25 making my total for the monthly budget $330.25!!! WOOHOOO! So I was under 19.75!!!

Why did I spend 84.25? Well I stocked out laundry soup, yogurt and I bought 20.00 worth of chicken wings, plus this weeks menu called for a lot of fresh veggies.

Going to the grocery store with a plan is a great way to save money. I can't begin to tell you how much money my family has saved over the years by doing this. Not only do I save money but I also save time. So I have a challenge for you! For the month of October make a grocery list before going to the store, stick to that list and let me know how you like it, if you saved money and time.
This chart breaks it down for you.
Plus this website has some awesome ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment