Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday's Menu

Before I start on this weeks menu I just wanted to take out some time to recognize that today, 74 years ago America was thrown into World War 2 with Pearl Harbor. Those 2402 men that lost their lives that day and 1282 who were injuried were men who had volunteered to serve their country and should not be forgotten.

Last weeks food was great! No leftovers I was so happy that my family enjoyed every meal!

Sunday:

 Lunch: Southwest Egg rolls
http://neverinthekitchen.blogspot.com/p/this-ia-great-meal-to-make-for-lunch.html

Dinner: Crock Pot Potatoes, Green Beans and Sausage
http://neverinthekitchen.blogspot.com/p/crock-pot-sausage-green-beans-and.html

Monday:

Lunch: Meatloaf Bites. ( Meatloaf I make in a cupcake pan)

Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Nachos

Tuesday:

Lunch: Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches


Dinner: Oven Baked Tacos

Wednesday:

Lunch: Left Overs

Dinner: Stuffed Bell Peppers

 Thursday:

Lunch: Meatball Bubble Biscuits


Dinner: Left Overs


Friday:

Lunch: We had more leftovers

Dinner: Pizza Hut! All The Leftover were gone and I wanted to say good job to the family. (Plus I needed a break from cooking to plan my weekend)

Saturday:

Lunch: Leftover pizza

Dinner: I wasn't home. So the hubby made Brenner for the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment