Monday, December 21, 2015

A quick, inexpensive DIY Christmas Gift

This is a super quick Christmas gift. It's easy to make and super cute! Last year I made my co-worker's Peppermint Sugar Scrub and as Christmas came closer I was asked if I was going to make it again. Why, yes I am but here is the twist, I am going to use brown sugar instead of sugar.


I used 2 cups of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of Coconut oil. Mixed them together really good and TADA!Brown Sugar Scrub.


I had the mason jars already from last year, just stored away and the ribbon I got at Micheal's last year after Christmas for 10 cents.



I got my labels for the lids here:
http://eclecticallyvintage.com/2013/12/make-your-own-brown-sugar-body-scrub-and-free-printable-tag/

Than for the male co-workers you can't go wrong with homemade cookies!

The boxes I got for 50 cents at Micheal's last year with their after Christmas Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment