Friday, October 30, 2015

October Ispy Review

This month's Ipsy bag was small and gold. I personally am not a fan of the color gold.

There is 1 product that is not in the picture that is Skone Cosmetics Pretty Eyes eyeliner. It came in the shade of Plum. I love the color and retails for 15.00
BWC (Beauty Without Cruelty) Is a Fragrance Free Hand and body lotion that retails for 7.65
Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum is used to brighten and revitalize complexion. It also smooths texture and helps even out your tone. It retails for 16.92
Next up was IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes. The handle on this is wonderful! It retails for  24.00
The last thing in the picture is my favorite from Ipsy this month!
It's theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade of Committed. It retails for 18.00

The Befine Cucumber Facial Mask I got from spending the points I had earned. I can't wait to use this product.

Over all I am completely pleased with what was in my Ipsy bag this month! I can not wait to try everything and give you the details of how everything looked and felt in my Monthly Empties Blog!
Do you have an Ipsy account? What did you get? What did you love?



No comments:

Post a Comment