Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September's Empties Review

As you are aware I love trying beauty products. I love showing you want I get in my boxes however that is usually the end of it, until now.
I am going to review the products I have used and are now empty for last month.


Pur-lisse Pur-delicate soy milk cleanser 1oz-  Full size bottle retails for $36.00.
 I got this in my July Ipsy bag. I did like how it cleaned my face, however, when it came to my eyes it didn't do a good job.

Dr. Jart+ BB Night Beauty Balm .17oz- Full size bottle retails for $38.00
I got this in my June Birchbox. It took me a solid week of ever night putting this on for it to empity. It states it suppose to fight signs of aging. With only a weeks worth of cream I could not see a difference.

Mary Kay Satin Hand Peach Hand Cream .75 oz-  Full size bottle retails for $10.00
I got this a free sample at a party I had went to. Now I am super picky about hand creams. This one left my hands sticky and I didn't like it. I had it my purse for 6 months as emergency lotion.


Number 4 Super Combo prep & protect 1.0 oz- Full size bottle retails for $32.00
I got this in my May Birchbox. I loved this product. It made styling my hair easier.



Lavanila body butter .85 oz - Full size bottle retails for $19.00
I got this is my June Ipsy Bag. OMG! I loved this product. I took my time going through this because I didn't want it to end. It left my hands feeling silky and it smelled divine. I am putting this on my Christmas list!

Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Step 1 2.5 Oz and Step 2  1 Oz- Retails for ( I think) I paid $50.00.
I got this for my birthday last year for myself. I had previously tried BeautiControl's Microderm and I loved it. This was not the same. I just didn't see a difference and I didn't like it.



Coola SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for face .24 Oz - Full size retails for $32.00
I got this in my July Birchbox. Smell- LOVED IT! It went on smooth I just LOVED this product.

Coolway Beachy Salt Spray .5 Oz - Full Size bottle retails for $ 12.95
I got this in my July Ipsy bag. I thought, "Why not try it!" Oh wait I remember now, I hated the Galveston Salt water in my hair. It makes my hair feel heavy and dirty. NO THANKS!

Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing .67 Oz - Full Size bottle retails for $ 36.00
I got this is my May Birchbox. I was super bummed when I had no more! I would apply this a night and my face was super soft in the morning. This was my favorite product. I loved, loved, loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment