Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Planning of Christmas

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love this time of year! I get to spend time with my family and re-charge myself from a week off from my 9-5 job. I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my family I can't wait to share the Yummy's I've made.

I wrote a couple of months ago about how I was starting my Christmas planning. I have stuck to it and I have purchased a couple of gifts and I also purchased and started working on our Christmas letter. I found the perfect Christmas Letter on Esty.com
The shop I got my letter from the shop: The Fourth Bud.
She has many different letters to choose from. It was downloadable and easy to type in.
It cost $8.00. That is 8.00 of worry free Christmas planning and 1 more thing off my Christmas planning list.
It took me about 2 weeks to actually sit down and complete the letter. I was in no rush and wanted to get everything right. It was super easy super cute and a fun way to send Christmas Greetings to my friends and family.
I already have the envelopes addressed and the letter ready to go. GO ME!

Next up is I am finalizing my homemade gifts. Over the year I made a list of different homemade gifts I can make. Now that I have made a list of people to give gifts to I am finalizing what gifts I will be making. I can't wait to show you!

What are you planning for Christmas? What is going to be your themes for Christmas decorations? What traditions does your family have? I can't wait to hear about all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment