Friday, October 2, 2015

Using a Secret Garden

I am super excited to post this. I wasn't sure if I should make this a Vlog or Blog. Blog won due to me being sick earlier this week.

 I have posted before about my organizer and how I love it. Over the past 2 years of using it I started realizing I was leaving it at home more and more because of how big it was. So I searched and searched for a planner that was smaller and would fit in my purse and I FOUND IT!

It's the Secret Garden Planner and I paid $12.00 for it from Amazon.


 I fell in love with the colors on the cover and the way the weekly planner is laid out. I have been using it for a week and it's great. I even decorated this weeks page.


Now as for my old planner, it's still in use. It holds our budget and the family calendar for everyone to write in. It will also hold our weekly menus, size charts and emergency numbers. So it's going to be the household planner and stay in a family area for everyone to use.

SUPER EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment