This week's recipe is very easy to make! It's mouth watering good!
This is what you need:
- 6 oz.sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs olive oil (plus additional to saute mushrooms)
- Seasoned Breadcrumbs/Coating Mix*
- 2 cups Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Cooked pasta (optional)
Slice mushrooms and pound chicken breast with a mallet between 2 sheets of wax paper to about 1/4 inch.
Dredge breast in seasoned crumbs
Heat a heavy stainless or cast iron pan (don't use non-stick). Add the butter and the olive oil till butter melts and is bubbly.
Add chicken breast and brown on both sides
Remove browned breast and Add additional olive oil and saute mushrooms and garlic and Deglaze pan with wine
Add browned chicken breast back to pan.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 min.
Remove chicken from pan. Add cream and reduce sauce 50%.