Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday's Menu

Good news! We had no leftovers other than the crock pot chicken and I am still using the chicken for some of the meals this week. (I froze it after it cooled down last week) I am adding lunches to this weeks menu. I am having to make sure instead of cooking for 2 people  for lunch I'm cooking for 4 people so now  I have to carefully plan the meals for this week, everyone in this house an be picky!
I don't know why but I love this picture!


Saturday:

Tacos


Sunday:

Broccoli Beef Stir-Fry with Rice.
With the leftover rice I will add it into tomorrow's lunch.



Monday:
For Lunch: Black Bean Rice Burritos. The crock pot chicken will be in it as well.
For Dinner: Leftovers or fend for yourself.
We are doing 2 leftover nights this week. The reason for this on it because I have my exercise class at 6 and We have to meet up to pick up the step sons at 9. So I will not have anytime to cook.


Tuesday:
For Lunch: Pasta Salad. Again I will use the crock pot chicken for the meat in this salad
For Dinner: Frito Pie. Landon's favorite dish and his birthday was Saturday.


Wednesday:

For Lunch: Jalapeno Poppers
For Dinner: Chorizo Burritos


Thursday:

For Lunch: Southwest Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Popper Salad with homemade Dressing
For Dinner: Left overs

Friday:

For Lunch: Lasagna  Soup
For Dinner: Homemade Pizza Rolls and a Salad. (Either the Pasta Salad or the Southwest Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Popper Salad)

No comments:

Post a Comment