Friday, June 12, 2015

Product Review, Ipsy June bag

Well I finally got my 1st Ipsy bag! I was super excited to open up the pick envelope to see what was inside.

 My 1st impressions of the bag was, Oh how cute!
This month it's about Swim into beauty.


What I got was the following:
OFRA Eyeliner in  the color of Turquoise. It's nice and smooth when applied and gives a velvety finish.

tre'StiQue Mini shadow crayon that is in the color of Kona Coffee. It went on smoothly.

Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. Now I had to look it up to see how to apply it and when; because it did not have any directions.
The body butter from Lavanila is wonderful! super smooth and smells wonderful!
Last I got nail polish from Formula X I didn't really like the color.

In all it was a good bag. The eyeliner alone was worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment