Sunday, March 8, 2015

Putting Flowers In Your Hair

We like to go to Scarborough Renaissance Festival. We started going 3 years ago and forgot how much fun the ren fair's were. I grew up in Houston so I used to go to Texas Renaissance Festival so 3 years ago for my husband's 40th birthday we went to Scarborough (also called Scarby) and we fell in love with it.  For my 40th birthday last year we went to Texas Renaissance Festival and it was fun but not Scarborough.

This is my 40th birthday picture. It's one of my favorites. As you can see I have started dressing up for the fair. This is the beginning of a costume. I needed something for my head, so I sat down this month and made it.
I spent $10.00 on the hair band, flowers and butterflies. I already had my hot glue gun so I got busy working. It took an hour to complete and I think it turned out really well.



http://www.srfestival.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment