Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday's Menu

Hello everyone! I had a super busy weekend and with us loosing and hour for spring I have been feeling like a zombie today!
 I first wanted to share something my daughter Abby bought me. I was completely surprised by it and love the idea she told me.

She wants me to start writing down some of best recipes so we can start passing down this book from generation to generation! How wonderful! Of course I am going to start with my Grandmother's and Mother's recipes then I'll add the one's I've tried and loved.
So, On to this weeks menu!!

Sunday:
  Breakfast: Donuts
  Lunch: Leftovers
  Dinner: Lemon Buttery Cod with Vegetable Meldoy

Monday:
  Breakfast: Green Apple Smoothie
  Lunch: Soup
  Dinner: Oven Baked Tacos

Tuesday:
  Breakfast: Just Peachy Smoothie
  Lunch: Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches
  Dinner: Meat and Potatoes Casserole

Wednesday:
  Breakfast: Oatmeal
  Lunch: Pizza Rolls
  Dinner: Pot Roast Hoagies with Brown Gravy

Thursday:
  Breakfast: Just Peachy Smoothie
  Lunch: Chicken Burritos
  Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli over Rice

Friday:
  Breakfast: Mango Smoothie
  Lunch: Leftovers
  Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Fingers with Fried Okra

Saturday:
  Breakfast: Pancakes
  Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  Dinner: Thai Chicken Noodle Soup

 I've taken out leftover night for Friday night due to the fact that we haven't had any leftovers! YAY!
Hope ya'll have a great week Cooking! If you have any great recipes please post them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment