Saturday, January 25, 2014

About me and why I am blogging

As a Mother of Teenagers that still works 40 hours a week outside of the house there are days when there are not enough hours to do everything that needs to be done. It was getting frustrating and I wanted to just throw my hands ups and try to do the bare minimal. 

However something inside me said “NO” I starting searching the internet for ways to improve my time with everything and still be able to spend time with my family.

I have a To-Do List I work on every night for the next day and I follow it to the letter. On it I put my daughter’s wok hours, School functions, Kids Chores, the craft I am working on (ad how long I will be working on it), Reading for 30 minutes a day, and all the extras it comes with running a house. (Dinner, making the weekly menu, coupon night, Coupon match up with my grocery list, E.C.T.)

 I even made a separate laundry list that I framed and everyone goes buy. Since I started this I have managed my time extremely well!

So for all of you don’t give up because you’re feeling overwhelmed, it can be managed. Find the system that works for you and use it for 21 days! It will make a difference and it will become a habit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment