Monday, January 27, 2014

14 Weeks of organizing your home! Week 3!

I am challenging myself to a 14 week organizing my house. I got the challenge at: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2012/08/home-organization-101-printable.html
abfolbutton



We are into week 3 full steam ahead! It's Laundry Room Time! Lucky for me it's the smallest room in the house. I took everything out of the room,except the washer so that I could scrub the top of the shelf. As I starting putting things back in the room I asked myself "Do we use this?" or "Would this fit better in some other part of the house?" 

With the inside of the washer I used some vinegar  to clean.



1. Kitchen
2. Pantry
3. Laundry Room
4. Bathroom
5. Office
6. Master Closet
7. Master Bedroom
8. My Son's Bedroom
9. Step-son's Closet
10. Dinning Room
11. Living Room
12.My Daughter's Room
13 & 14. Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment