Monday, July 27, 2015

Last weekend

This past weekend started off great! My hubby and I took my step-sons to a bowling alley Friday night. It was our lasting outing with them this summer before they head back to Austin to get ready for school! We went to Super Bowl in Plano. The hourly rates were good and they had tons of lanes, After bowling the 1st game the boys got the hang of it. We had tons of fun bowling for 2 hours and playing 4 games! My hubby and I planning one of our dates nights out for bowling, he forgot how fun it is!

The next morning I woke up to a hurt/extremely sore back! OH NO!!!

I'm suppose to be at a Tea Party at noon and I knew the condition I was in I was not going to make it, so plans changed my hubby propped me up in bed and we watched T.V. most of the day. It was nice to relax.


Sunday was a hectic day! The boys were leaving from their summer here to go back home to Austin. I had to make sure that all their clothes were washed and everything packed away while hubby went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment