Friday, May 15, 2015

May 2015 BirchBox

I think the idea of trying things before spending a lot of money for them is a GREAT Idea. BirchBox sends you samples of new products to try before and I loved that idea. The cost was $10.00 for the monthly subscription.
I got my box on Saturday May 9, just in time for Mother's day! However I wanted to test some of the products out so I could give an honest review of the box.

 I love the box it came in. I have already set it aside in my Christmas gift pile I figured I'm always needing a box to wrap my gifts and this is such a pretty box why not re-use it!
The inside was neatly package with a card about the guest for this month's BirchBox, and on the back side of the card was printed details about each of the samples and the cost of the full sized product.



Now the 1st product I tested was Noabay's Oxygenation Cream Moisturizer.

 I added this to my morning routine right after I washed my face. The 1st thing I noticed was how pleasant it smelled as I started rubbing it on my face. (it's made with avocado and olive oil) The 2nd thing was this moisturizer wasn't sticky but very smooth. I loved that! My face is still soft after hours of putting it on. The full size bottle is $36.00.

The 2nd was Number 4's super comb prep & protection.
This left my hair silky smooth. I was very impressed with this product! The full size bottle is $32.00

The 3rd product was Juice Beauty's Stem Cellular CC Cream


Now this product states it multi-task 12 different things for the ultimate age defying skin perfection results. I can't say it works yet I've only used it 3 times. However I didn't like the way it smelled. It was a chemical smell. Even though it states it's skin perfecting color I had to use my concealer after I had put it on my face. The full bottle is $39.00

The next 2 I tried was Harvey Prince "Sincerely" and Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Eye shadow Quad
Harvey Prince's Sincerely smells very floral and spicy. I love the smell. It's Scented with Indonesian clove bud, Indian tuberose and Japanese orange flower. I'm not really a perfume girl but I do like this scent. The full bottle is $26-55
My Favorite piece was the Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Eye shadow Quad. I love the colors in this palette. A little bit goes a long way and it's the colors I would normally wear. Truly impressed!  The full size palette is $20.00.

Over all I enjoyed this box and will use everything in it.








No comments:

Post a Comment