Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cute Book Markers

Hello all. Over the next month I am going to reviewing items I have purchased, the good the bad and the ugly!

 For today I first feel I need to express my love for books. I have tons of them and are known for reading more than one book at a time. Yes, I do have a Kindle but it's not the same as holding a big book in your hands or the way it looks on your bookshelf.

 With all these books I have I am always on the lookout for book markers. I found these online and fell in love with them! Yes I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.


When they arrived I was impressed the case they came in was a nice wooden box with a glass front. They are really cute, tho they seem a bit flimsy; However they work really well. Plus I can, if I choose to display them on my bookshelf. Win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment