Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Homemade Dog Treats

I don't just cook for the 2 legged people in my family but for my 4 legged girls as well. They know when I'm making dog treats for them and like to sit there and lick there chops as I mix up everything. This recipe is simple and easy to make. It will have your dogs begging for more!




The ingredients are simple:
1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of rolling oats and 1 tablespoon of honey (the honey is optional)



Mix all the  ingredients together in a large bowl.
If it's to running add more oats and if it's to dry add more peanut butter.
Once you get everything mixed start rolling a spoonful into a ball (yes your hands are going to get sticky) and place on a cookie sheet.
After you have all the balls rolled up place cookie sheet in the fridge for 30 mins.
Presto you have homemade dog treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment