Sunday, September 6, 2015

September Wreath

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I love 3 day weekends. So many projects I have planned to work on and I have completed one of them.
My September Wreath

I decided to use a smaller wreath this month because last month's was so big.
The wreath only cost a grand total of 8.00 to make thanks to my stocking up on crafts that was on sale.I always go shopping the day after Christmas to get tons of supplies on sale.
I used very few supplies for this wreath:
The hardest part was putting the leaves where I wanted them. (ok here is a true story when writing this I originally typed leafs.See I'm a hockey fan and my team is the Maples Leafs so I had a good laugh when proof reading this) 
The final process was really quick and easy.
I love the colors. My wonderful hubby even looked at it while I was finishing it up and said that looks like a fall wreath. (Gee I hope so!) I laughed at him. 
It took me 30 minutes to make this wreath and when I went to hang on my door I originally placed it like the picture above but I didn't like how the flower looked at the top of the wreath so I just turned the wreath and thought"That's my September Wreath!"





No comments:

Post a Comment