Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

 It's the final holiday for the Summer! When I was younger it was a sign that you could no longer wear white shoes and that school was going to start that Tuesday. Man how times have changed!
What is Labor Day? It's a celebration of the working class and the social and economic achievements of the American worker.
I love this picture of Rosie the Riveter by Norman Rockwell for Labor Day. It was published in 1943
She was one talented woman!
I was looking on my Pintrest Labor Day board and found some great websites to share with you.

If you are planning a camping trip I found this website that has meals and the shopping list.

And if your planning a BBQ and are on budget this website it great!

Here is a great website for home schoolers

So what are our plans for Labor Day?  Are you going on a vacation or a staycation? Are you going to be hitting the Labor Day Sales?
 Seeing how my Step Sons will be here We are going to have a BBQ!! Plus we will be firing up the Fire Pit and have some quality family time.







No comments:

Post a Comment