Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Suprise!

Well I won't lie. I love getting my BoxyCharm box. It's like Christmas opening up the box. New things I get to try out. This is my 2nd box from BoxyCharm. Let's go ahead and open this bad boy up!

With BoxyCharm you get 5 full size products (and this month I got a bonus travel size item) every month for $21.00 each month.
Ouu what's inside?

So I got the following:
Previse Skincare HydroMilk Hydrating Lotion
The full size price for the is $48.00
Vasanti Professional Foundation Brush
The full size price for the is $32.00
Tarte Smolder Eyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner
The full size price for the is $22.00
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel
The full size price for the is $18.00
SCRATCH Nail Wraps
The full size price for the is $12.00
and the Bonus Item for my hair
Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil

The only thing I will not be using is the Nail Wraps. I gave them to my daughter, however, I am super excited to try the rest of the products out.
For the $21.00 I paid I got $132.00 worth of products.This is way for me to A) Be frugal and B) try new products I won't have tried if I had gone into a store and bought it.










No comments:

Post a Comment