Friday, September 25, 2015

Hooray for being Beautiful with a Brown Bag!

I am truly grateful that I have the ability to purchase these boxes. I love being about to try things out before I make a purchase for a full size bottle only to find that it was not for me.
Ipsy and Birchbox are a month subscription that come with 5 things to test out. The each cost 10.00. When you sign up you do take a test so that you get types of products that match your skin tone.


My Ipsy bag

Each month Ipsy had a different bag that everything comes in. I love this months bag! The color is so beautiful!Let's open it up and see what I got!!


Ipsy NYX  is actually full size eye shadow YAY!! I love,love love the colors.
ClariSEA Sea salt solution rapid detox charcoal exfoliate for my face. I actually cannot wait to try this out.
Formula X nail polish in the color of Ignite. I have gotten a Formula X nail polish from Ipsy before and loved it! This will be a perfect color for my toes at Christmas time.
First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. I love creams, I am extremely happy!
treStique Lip Crayon in the color of  Nantucket Nude. Great color and it glides on smoothly and the picture below shows that it is great for my skin tone.



Now for
My Birchbox

Birchbox comes in decorated box. Each month they have a theme for their boxes.

I Love the outside of the You're Beautiful Box


And the unwrapping has begun!
The card inside states that "This month we are celebrating you, our amazing subscribers"
Aww wow thank you Birchbox!
What was in it:
Wilma Schumann Skin Care. This was Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads. 
I wanted to try these for my amazing eyes
dr. brandt pores no more cleanser.
YES! I'm almost out of cleanser.. Score!
RUSK Elixir Mist for hair.
This is new I have no idea what it does, but I'm gonna find out!
Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream
ok I have already tried this the night I got it. I needed to shave my amazing legs OMG! It was great PLUS my whole bathroom smelt like a blueberry. LOVE IT!
I saved this for last because the day before I got this box someone at work told me I would look good in Red lipstick. I laughed about, Me, Red lipstick HAHAHA. Well the universe is telling me something because the last item is ModelCo Lipstick in the color of Stiletto (REALLY RED) So I will pucker up and try the red lipstick.


I really enjoyed both boxes and I loved sharing them with you. I actually can not wait to try everything and let you wonderful people know how everything works!


No comments:

Post a Comment