Thursday, January 7, 2016

December's Beauty Empties

It's that time again. All the products I used and finished for the month of December. Now there wasn't to many this month. The ones that were Good were GREAT! There was only 1 that I had a big problem with.
Let's start with the Peter Lamas. I bought this on Ipsy for $10.00. It was a great facial cleanser.

clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliate Was my FAVORITE! I got it in a Ipsy bag The regular price for this is $18.00

Amika Dry Shampoo worked great. I got this with Birchbox. The full size goes for $21.00
Macadamia Professional leave in conditioning mist was my 2nd favorite product. I got it with Birchbox. It was a nice size and I used it all month. The full size goes for $22.00
Yu-Be skin Cream I got this in Birchbox. I used it on my feet and it worked. My feet were super soft. The full size goes for $16.00.

Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum - This product well it leaked all over the place even with the lid tightly closed. It made my skin feel really oily I wasn't impressed. I got it in a Ipsy bag and the full size goes for $23.99

No comments:

Post a Comment