Friday, May 22, 2015

Peter Lamas

I hit 40 years old, my youngest is now 18 and all of this made me want to fight my ageing BIG TIME! Now I'm not going to run out and dye my hair because I'm getting white (not grey) hair. I love my natural red hair and so does my hubby, but when it comes to my skin I am going to put up a big fight. I try to stay out of the sun if I don't have some sort of SPF on. Taking care of my skin like this has kept my skin soft. I love that. My poor face has started showing lines. Now they are happy lines (that's what I call it) because I have laughed a lot in my life. However I wanted to take extra steps to take care of my face. IPSY had on sale Peter Lamas  Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser and Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub for 22.00. I thought I'd try them and try them out.




 I have be alternate between the 2 every day. Mornings the Pumpkin and Evenings the Citrus. I have been using them for 2 weeks and I have seen a big difference. My face is smoother and cleaner after I use them. They both smell wonderful and it came in a good sized bottle.  I think it was worth the $22.00 and would recommend it to all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment