Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday's Menu

Last week's menu had some mishaps. Monday I put the potatoes in the crock pot and turned it on and left for work. When we got home I noticed I forgot to plug in the crock pot! Opps! Quick thinking I took chips, re fried beans and cheese and made bean and cheese nachos. Then came Wednesday night, Abby had her final project at school Wednesday night and we got home late so we had ordered a pizza on the way home for a quick dinner.
 The good thing about that is Menu planning this week is easier than last week! Plus I am using the last of the meals I froze a month ago.


Saturday:

Mexican Chili with Corn Bread Topping 
This is one of my meals I froze a month a go.

Sunday:

Crock pot Baked Potatoes with LLOYD's BBQ meat 
This was on the menu last week. This time I'll plug in  the Crock Pot


Monday:
Black Bean Beef Chili
This is one of my meals I froze a month a go.


Tuesday:

Beef Vegetable Soup
This is one of my meals I froze a month a go.

Wednesday:

Chicken Fajitas 
This is a new Recipe

Thursday:

Leftovers

Friday:

Sausage and Potatoes


My Grocery list this week has only 8 things on it. None of it is anything on this menu I had all the ingredients here at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment