Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Years!

I can't believe it's 2015 already! 2014 went by really fast. For my family it was a rewarding year! Yes there were challenges, but we stuck with it and made everything work!
 I ended the year with a new position at my job. (whew all that hard work paid off!!!) I had been trying to get this position for almost 8 months and to be told the day before my 40th birthday I got the position was WONDERFUL!!
 My year of organizing was the challenge. There were days where all I wanted to do was nothing. Just watch t.v.(and there was some days when I did watch t.v.);however I stuck with it and prevailed. I even realized that if I didn't do a weekly menu I was not only lost for meals but completely lost at the grocery store.
 Budgeting was the other challenge. The kids are getting older and that meant food and clothes cost go up. There were a lot of weeks when I had to tell everyone "I'm Broke" (I wasn't but I couldn't see myself spending money on this we didn't need)
  2015 is going to be a great year! I have some great plans for getting us out of debt and to save money back because the big goal is to buy a house in 2 years. We are going to continue to work on the house we are in. I figured if I'm staying here for a at least 2 years I'm going to make it as comfortable and welcoming as possible.
 But what about Crafts you say? We have tons of Crafting going on through the year. Even my youngest daughter Abby is going to be posting crafts she is doing on this blog!
 I will be posting my menu's more often. I just have to remember to take pictures! LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment