Sunday, January 4, 2015

Now we are in the Kitchen! Menu for January 5-11

I want to start this weeks menu off with something I found Pinterest. It was a great read and I thought I'd share it with you! The website for this is: http://www.thedailymeal.com/news/cook/infographic-everything-you-need-know-about-food-and-happiness/111914

I found that it's extremely informative!
I am going to post the Menu and Next Saturday I'll post the recipes,pictures and what my family thought about the meal.

Monday January 5: Breakfast: Breakfast Crescent Dogs
Lunch: Burrito Bowls
Dinner: Chicken in Basil Cream
Tuesday January 6: Breakfast: Breakfast Quesadillas
Lunch: Fiesta Ranch Pasta Salad
Dinner: Cheesy Taco Soup
Wednesday January 7: Breakfast: Nutella Banana Smoothie
Lunch: Chicken Wrap
Dinner: Meatloaf
Thursday January 8: Breakfast: Omelet Muffins
Lunch: Cheesy Taco Soup (Leftovers)
Dinner: Crock Pot Pizza
Friday January9: Breakfast:Breakfast Sandwich
Lunch: Ham or Turkey Sandwiched
Dinner: Leftovers
Saturday January 10: Breakfast: Mexican Breakfast Flautas
Lunch: Taco Dogs
Dinner: Creamy Shrimp Mushroom Pasta
Sunday January 11: Breakfast: Breakfast Casserole
Lunch: Taco Salad in a Bag
Dinner: The Ultimate Chicken Fingers



No comments:

Post a Comment