Sunday, January 11, 2015

Let's get FIT!

Well I told myself this year I'm going back to working out! The big problem with me is I like working out in the evening and I hated waiting in lines at the gym to use the machines I needed. My new job has a free gym (score) however only machines and no free weighs. So I started searching a program I could do at work or at home and I found one. It's called Daily Burn. Right now they are offering a free 30 day trail so I figured "Why not" The workouts are great I have a coach to talk to and I've been looking forward to working out! I'm doing the True Beginners course that's 8 weeks long. for 30 minutes a day. They do offer 15 minute workouts too
If your looking for a fitness to try I would suggest this.
http://dailyburn.com/m28?s1

No comments:

Post a Comment