Saturday, April 18, 2015

Year Long Craft

IT'S CRAFTY SATURDAY!
 Every Saturday I will be sharing with you crafts that I have been working on through the week!

And, Yes, you read the title right. This is going to take me right up until November to finish! It's a Cross Stitching project I want to give my mom, who was always crafty when I was growing up! I still have her projects she gave to me as a kid and I'll be sharing them with you in the up coming weeks.

Cross Stitching is a great way to relax after a long day at work. Plus believe it or not Christmas is only 8 months away! So in order for me to hand out my homemade gifts I have to start now!

It's called Spring at Hawk Run Hollow. 


and I got it at 123stitch.com
They have a whole Hawk Run Hollow Series that I love! This is my first one I am doing.


As you can see from the pictures it's 12 different squares or boxes. As of now I have almost finished Square #12. All I need to do is finish the house. (that square took me all last year to almost complete because I wasn't dedicated to it)
However this April I have started on Square #11. I am stitching 6 hours a week to try to finish it. As of Monday night this is how far I have gotten (and to be far I didn't start this box until April 8)
Last night I started and completed the dark green boxes and started on the light green boxes. I was seeing how much I could get done in 2 hours time. Not to bad!
This box is going to be easier that square #12!

No comments:

Post a Comment