Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday's menu

This week's menu was tons of fun to put together. I made freeze ahead meals for my crock pot for this week. The cost at the grocery store for these meals was $70.06 and got to clean out some of my pantry items.I've got 12 freeze ahead meals out of it.
What I bought from the Grocery Store
What I already had here in the house


Getting all the Gallon zip-lock bags ready
Everything placed in the bags

And every meal placed in the freezer.





For my smoothies I spent $10.45 on all my fruits for my smoothies and I got 10 zip lock bags of ready to make smoothies.
Fruit I bought from the store
Smoothies Ready for each morning!














 So I was super excited to have all my meals ready to be cooked and smoothies ready to be made along with Monday and Tuesday's Lunch cooking in the crock pot by the time my Parents showed up Saturday Morning!

Sunday:
  Breakfast: I-Hop with my Mom and Dad
  Lunch: Scarborough Ren Faire
  Dinner: Scarborough Ren Faire

Monday:
  Breakfast: Pineapple and Kale Smoothie
  Lunch: Crock pot Red Pepper Chicken
  Dinner:  Beef Vegetable Soup

Tuesday:
  Breakfast: Pineapple & Strawberry Smoothie
  Lunch: Crock pot Red Pepper Chicken
  Dinner: Beef & Black Bean Chili

Wednesday:
  Breakfast: Oatmeal
  Lunch: Lemon Pepper Chicken
  Dinner: Orange Ginger Chicken

Thursday:
  Breakfast: Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
  Lunch: Lemon Pepper Chicken
  Dinner: Mexican Chili with Cornbread topping

Friday:
  Breakfast: Pineapple & Strawberry Smoothie
  Lunch: Leftovers
  Dinner: Leftovers

Saturday:
  Breakfast: Pineapple & Strawberry Smoothie
  Lunch: Scarborough Ren Faire
  Dinner: Leftovers (Because I know there will be tons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment