Thursday, October 8, 2015

The start of our fall/winter shopping

I have started shopping for my family's fall and winter clothes. Now on our family budget I cannot run our and buy everyone new clothes. So I start with 2nd hand stores. Living in Dallas I do have a lot to choose of places I can visit. Now the 1st thing about 2nd hand stores to watch for if it's a store that takes donations or buys their clothes. The prices of clothes will differ and places that buy that buy used clothes will charge more.
This weekend I went to our local Goodwill store. I only walked out with 3 items however I still have more places to go this coming weekend. So far I have spent $8.50 for all 3 Items.
The first was a scarf I thought was wonderful.
The next thing I got was a red sweater for myself. I am always on the look out for sweaters.
The hubby has asked for more long sleeve shirts so I did find 1 of the 5 I plan on getting him.



No comments:

Post a Comment