Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Recipe of the Week!

Hello all! It's that time of the week again. This recipe I made for a fun side dish. It can also be used as an appetizer. It's so yummy quick and easy to make!

Stuffed Mini Peppers

1. bag of mini-peppers
2. 10 string mozzarella cheese

Yes that all you need! 
What I found that worked best was cutting the tops of the mini-peppers off, the seeds come out easier.
Than you stuff the string cheese in the pepper. 
Turn your oven on Broil and place mini-peppers in oven for 10 minutes.

Presto Stuffed Mini-Peppers. Now you want to keep an eye on the peppers as they cook. The cheese does like to fall out, as you can see in the picture.
Here is my picture. It's not the best. BUT my mouth was watery and it was Delicious!!
I love the colors it's so festive and went well with our Chicken Burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment