Friday, February 20, 2015

The Last Kingdom

I have been challenging myself not only with crafts, working out and cooking but with reading as well. I told myself in January I will read 1 book a month starting in February. So I searched Amazon for a book that I would enjoy reading. (I made myself choose a book that was not a Biography) I am not the type of woman that likes romance novels, so no 50 shades of anything here. I found a series that was on the New York Best Seller list and it sounded really good and like something I would read. So I quickly hit the purchase button before I let myself second guess anything.
February's Book is The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell.

It takes place in Britain during ninth century when kingdom after kingdom fell to the Danes (Vikings) All of England and the course of history depends upon one man, one king. So far it's been a really good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment