Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Weekend with family and friends

Hello everyone! This past weekend was wonderful! I spent time with family and friends and made some wonderful memories.
Friday night my wonderful hubby went to go pick up my step-son's, they are spending Thanksgiving week with us. I couldn't go with him I had to pick up my son from work so I stayed at home and worked on my calendar for the next week.

 Saturday started off with taking kids to work and I, myself headed to work for a few hours before I started my week long vacation. (I wanted to make sure all my ducks were in a roll for my team mates)
Due to the fact that I went into work I had to do my grocery shopping after work. I went to Sam's Club and Kroger's IT WAS A MAD HOUSE! It took me 3 hours to get in and get out from the stores. Lucky for me my daughter was with me to help navigate the aisles.
The hubby spent the day with his kids bonding with donuts and video games.
The wonderful hubby made dinner for the night. It's his take on Shepard's Pie and it was wonderful!
Hubby and I had plans for Drinksgiving with friends at The Londoner in Addison. We were both looking forward to it! It's my favorite pub to go to because of the atmosphere.
Plus they have one of my favorite drinks, a Cucumber Cup
We had so much fun Saturday night. It's always good to get out with my hubby and have adult time.
Sunday was basically and easy day.
The hubby and I went to Home Depot to price out some projects for the up coming year. I can't wait to share them with you!
 It was the last race for NASCAR. So we were going to camp out on the couch and watch it. I made sure to put Pinto Beans in the crockpot so dinner would be ready while the race was going on.

It's was a blessed weekend with family and friends! I can't wait for next weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment